Get social with Newton Public Schools. Find the links to our social networks below!
How can you encourage your students in your community? It’s so easy!
- Hitting the “thumbs up” or like button on Facebook
- Making a positive comment on a post you see
- Hitting the heart on Twitter or Instagram
- Sharing a Facebook post on your own newsfeed
- Using the school hashtag when sharing a school-related post
Merriam Ave Networks
Snapchat is a messaging service that allows people to send photos and short videos to each other, called Snaps. Distinguishing feature: the photos you send disappear. Seconds after opening snaps, users can no longer access them and the images are deleted from the company’s servers.
- 1/4 of all teens in U.S. use Vine.
- Vine is owned by Twitter and is a video sharing app.
- Users can record and share videos up to 6 seconds long.
- Videos automatically loop when you view them.
- Other users can “Like” videos, “Comment” or “Revine”, which means they add them to their own timeline for their followers to see (similar to Twitter Retweets).
- Videos can also be shared on Facebook or Twitter.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.